Welcome to SharePro!
SharePro is owned and operated by SharePro Corporation.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
The personal data of the users that are collected and processed through the website:
Will be under responsibility and in charge of:
· SharePro Corporation.
· +1-833-542-0223 (toll-free)
(Hereinafter referred to as “SharePro”).
2. TYPES OF INFORMATION GATHERED
The information we collect from our users helps us to deliver our services effectively and to personalize and continually improve the user's experience on the website. These are the types of information we collect:
Information You Give Us.
You provide information when you provide, search, read and view content through the platform, register as a user (sellers and buyers), purchase a plan, post products on the SharePro marketplace, create a store or website through the subdomains provided by SharePro, place an order, purchase a gift card and/or communicate with us through our contact information or contact forms. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with the following information:
· First and last name
· Email address
· Phone number
· User content
· Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly or indirectly through our website or online presence such as ‘cookies’.
SharePro will not collect any personally identifiable information about you, unless you provide it.
Information Collected Automatically:
By accessing and using the website you automatically provide us with the following information:
· The device and usage information you use to access the website
· Your IP address
· Browser and device characteristics
· Operating system
· Referring URLs
· Your location
· What parts of the website you use and how often
If you access the website through a mobile phone, we will collect the following information:
· Mobile device ID
· Model and manufacturer
· Operating system
· Version information
· IP address
The data of your credit card or payment card will be processed by PayPal and Stripe (payment platforms), which will treat and keep your data with total security and for the sole purpose of processing transactions within the website. SharePro reserves the right to hire any payment platform available on the market, which treats your data for the sole purpose of processing transactions within the website.
Please consult PayPal and Stripe here:
Our website uses the Facebook Pixel. Through the Facebook Pixel we can collect user information for different purposes. We use the Facebook Pixel for the following purposes:
· Collect statistics about our website (for example, the number of users who visited a page).
· Collect information about how you interact with our website (for example, whether you opened or followed links contained in them).
· Personalize online services and marketing communications.
· Tailor advertisements to users and optimize advertising campaigns.
On our website you will find links and functions linked to different social media, in which you can share your information.
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
· Instagram: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/es/privacy
· Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/privacy-policy
3. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Personal data provided by users through the website will be retained for as long as necessary to provide the website and the functionalities available on the platform or until the user retains the user account on the website or decides to close it or until SharePro closes and deletes the user account. SharePro may retain personal data for a longer period where the user has given consent to such processing, provided that such consent is not withdrawn. In addition, SharePro may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period if this is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. Once the retention period expires, the personal data will be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right of erasure, the right of rectification and the right to data portability cannot be asserted once the retention period has expired.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our website and services. We use personal information collected through our website as described below:
· Identify you as a user in our system.
· User registration (sellers and buyers).
· Providing the plans.
· Publish products on the SharePro marketplace.
· Provide subdomains.
· Provide product downloads.
· Provide gift cards.
· Provide promotional codes.
· Facilitate ordering through the platform.
· Facilitate communications between users.
· Improve our services, website, and how we operate our business.
· Understand and enhance your experience using our website and services.
· Respond to your comments or questions through our support team.
· Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
· Communicate with you about upcoming events, offers and news about products and services offered by SharePro and our selected partners.
· Marketing purposes of SharePro.
· Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
· Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
5. HOW DO YOU GET MY CONSENT?
6. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
The personal information of our users is an important and fundamental part of our business. Under no circumstances will we sell or share information with third parties that has not been previously authorized by the user or owner of the personal data. We share user information solely and exclusively as described below.
Third-Party Service Providers.
We use third-party services to perform certain functions on our behalf and through our website and services. Examples include processing payments (PayPal and Stripe), sending emails, analyzing data (Google Analytics), creating ads (Facebook, Google), providing marketing assistance and delivering search results.
Protection of SharePro and others.
We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Terms and conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of SharePro, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With Your Consent.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personally identifiable information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
SharePro uses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by our servers primarily to help us administer and improve the website. We may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about the website to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally identifiable.
The email address that you supply to us for purposes of receiving our email communications will never be rented or sold to a third party.
7. PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you provide or share through the website. If transactions are processed on the website, transaction information is transmitted to and from the website in encrypted form using industry-standard SSL connections to help protect such information from interception. We restrict authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate need to know such information to provide certain functions and to those persons you have authorized to have access to such information. SharePro follows generally accepted industry standards for data security to protect the personal information you provide and share through the website, both during transmission and once SharePro receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while SharePro strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Users who provide information through our website, as data subjects and data owners, have the right to access, rectify, download or delete their information, as well as to restrict and object to certain processing of their information. While some of these rights apply generally, others apply only in certain limited circumstances. We describe these rights below:
· Access and portability: to access and know what information is stored in our servers, you can send us your request through our contact information.
· Rectify, Restrict, Limit and/or Delete: You can also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information.
· Right to be informed: Users of our website will be informed, upon request, about what data we collect, how it is used, how long it is retained and whether it is shared with third parties.
· Object: When we process your information based on our legitimate interests as explained above, or in the public interest, you may object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will stop processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate reasons to continue processing it or where it is necessary for legal reasons.
· Revoke consent: Where you have previously given your consent, such as to allow us to process and store your personal information, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing and storage of your information at any time. For example, you may withdraw your consent by updating your settings. In certain cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn your consent if we have a legal basis for doing so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities.
· Complaint: If you wish to file a complaint about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority. Users can exercise all these rights by contacting us through the contact information or the contact page.
· Rights related to automated decision-making, including profiling: website users may request that we provide a copy of the automated processing activities we conduct if they believe that data is being unlawfully processed.
Users or owners of the personal information they provide through the website may exercise these rights over their personal information at any time and without any limitation by sending us their request through our contact information.
9. CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
We comply with the requirements of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation - European regulation), the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA - U.S regulation) and the personal data protection regulations of the State of Delaware, regarding the protection of personal data of minors. We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website and products are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
10. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Our data protection officer's contact details are: Sheryl A. firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
Our Website follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 USC. § 512, otherwise known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). As such, we will respond to written notification of copyright infringements in accordance with the DMCA. If you believe your copyrighted material is being infringed on our Website, please contact us immediately at:
1000 N. West Street
Wilmington, DE 19801
Registration Number: DMCA-1033316
Designated Agent: Official Requests & Resolutions Department
1000 N. West Street
Wilmington, DE 19801
In order for us to respond, you must provide us notice in a form that substantively complies with the safe harbor provisions of the DMCA. Your notice of claimed infringement must be a written and include ALL of the following:
a) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
b) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works, a representative list of such works.
c) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
d) Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
e) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized.
f) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you do not provide a written notice that meets these elements, we will not honor your request and are not required by law to do so.
11. THIRD PARTIES
12. CONTACT US
Mon to Fri: 10am - 4pm PST Closed weekends